Monday, October 11, 2010

Mommy's Little Pottie Mouth

So, as of recent, Alex has learned some new vocabulary, thanks to his daddy :). Saturday LSU was playing, and if you've ever seen an LSU game, you know that sometimes that have a hard time pulling it out. It was the last quarter and there was only about, maybe five min left or so (cant remember exact) and LSU was just making Danny mad so he yelled at the t.v. "GET THE D#$% BALL!!!" and of course Alex yelled the exact same thing at the t.v.! Danny didnt notice because he was in his little "zone", but I heard it, and honestly, it gave me a good laugh! After the game was over I asked Danny " did you hear Alex? He was repeating everything you said." Danny then asked, "did he say d#$%?" "yes", I said. We both kind of chuckled a little. Then yesterday Danny was making our dinner and Alex was pushing his little fourwheeler around and it got stuck on the rug and Alex says "sh^$". I turned and looked at him and asked "what?!" and he said something else as he looked at me and smiled and Danny says "that's not what he said" I said " I know, I just wanted to se if he'd say it again". I honestly cant say that it makes me mad and it definatly doesn't offend me. It kind of makes me laugh! He never hears those words from me, but he learns them in a few min of spending unsupervised time with his dad. It makes me laugh a little.

No comments: