Monday, October 4, 2010

Farewell Mr. Dash Kittie!

Sadly i dont have any pics of my cat (not in the computer anyway). Friday Mr Dash went to his new home, Papa Markosek's! We've had mr. Dash for about 5 1/2 years! We got Dash after I had two miscairages. The first one I was 10 wks 5 days along (devistating!), my second I was about 5 wks along I'd just found out I was expecting (only three months apart). After expierencing what felt like the end of the world, I wanted to have a baby and be a mommy soooo badly! So, one day I came home with Mr. Dash! We were in a "non- animal" apartment, so we had to keep him hush hush for the two years we resided there with him! When Alex came along, at first Dash was very protective if him, but as Alex got bigger, Dash decided he didn't like him. Then two years later, Cam came. Dash was very unhappy by this! One year after Cam came, came Sally. Our awesome boxer dog! Dash absolutly hated her! After putting up with Dash hiding on top of my kitchen cabinets, shedding all over our counter tops and fur getting into my food, the cat had to go! Danny kept telling me "no" but I finally got my way. No more yucky cat hair! We haven't really missed him much (other than Sally, she wants to chase him) but him not being here has been the same as him being here. We never see him :) All is peacfull again hahaha!

No comments: