Friday, May 14, 2010

My New Hobbie

Recnetly, I decided I needed to learn how to knit! So, my little sis and I went to Joanne's and I got me some yarn and a how to book, and some crochet hooks.(I totally didnt know there was a difference..) While reading my book, I learned that I was a dork and didnt have the right supplies. The next day I went to the local hardware store and picked me up some needles! I have totally become addicted! For me it is very relaxing! It's something you can do while watching t.v. that doesn't require a whole lot of thinking. If I didnt have kids I could sit for hours and knit. Sometimes I knit until my hands start to cramp. Anyhoo! I love knitting. It's something I associate with old people, tho.... My mom never knitted, but both grandmothers did, so I feel like I should be old and gray, walking around with a cane :) Heeeeheeeeheeee! I love it though!

4 comments:

Jim and Sue said...

We teach the kids in our school class (5th and 6th grade)to knit almost every year and most of them love it. Glad you're having so much fun doing it.

Unknown said...

I'm so impressed! I love doing stuff like that--so therapeutic, and you're actually creating something!

marshall memories said...

Look at you!! I am SUPER impressed.. Those look so awesome!!

Andrea said...

THankyou!