Friday, April 23, 2010

Why I Love These Little Boys So Much!

MMMMmmmmm... Grilled cheese!
Sweet heart!



Mom, my nose is itchy!
LUVS!
These little guys are so sweet! Though, they are not perfect and are at times, down right ornery! They are truely little blessings!!! I have learned so much from motherhood, although patience would be nice! I have yet to learn patience.... They make me laugh everyday!
Alex is getting so smart! He knows most of his shapes, colors, some letters and some numbers. He once told me that the shape on the soccer ball was a pentagon! I dont think I tought him that one..... The other day he brought me a book (baby einsein) and he pointed at the word einstein and said "mommy, this is Little Eisnsteins"! He recognized the word einstein just from watching Little Einstein's on the Disney Channel. He knows all his colors aside from turqoise, marroon, or any "offset" color. He knows all the other colors but he just sees turqoise as being blue, marroon-red and so forth. I'm not really worried about it.... He recognizes everything else, so I'm ok with that! He brought me an easter egg yesterday and told me it was an oval. He is quite a.d.d. but he seems to learn really easily, and he doesn't forget, so i think he'll be ok when he starts school! Yes I worry about my kids struggling! I worry far too much about that kind of stuff!
Cam has officially started walking! He walks like a little old man and it is the cutest thing I've ever seen! He's also very smart! He has a little look in his eye that tells me he's up to no good! He is very mischievious and sneeky!! I dont know how, but he just knows stuff! He has figured out a way to lour me into the living room while he's in the kitchen climbing a chair! He's smart and sneeky, which makes it hard for me to take my eyes off him, even for a second! He doesn't talk much, at least not words I can understand... He says go "ga" momma, dada, i've heard him say Alex, only a couple times, tho. He calls the doggy dada , the kitty dada, most things are dada. Oh, I cant wait until he starts talking! I think he'll talk smack :) He is Alex's little Follower! He follows Alex and tries to do every thing Alex does. It's super cute!
I really love my little boys! They are crazy, hyper, sneeky, and oh so very sweet! They keep me running all day everyday! I'm exhausted! LOL!!




2 comments:

Jim and Sue said...

They are growing up so fast!

Andrea said...

They are and every time I think about it, I get teary eyed... I just wish they could stay babies forever!