Friday, April 23, 2010

Clark County Fair, 2010

Alex in line for his first carnival ride, EVER!!
Picked out his horse!

Dont let go Daddy! He's afraid of heights!


Woo Hoo!



Please dont let me fall Daddy!!





"racin cars"




"Rockets is the winner"






YAY!








He had a blast on the "racin cars" as he called them!







The fire truck!











Again, he absolutly loved the fire truck!









He had a blast!












Cam wanted to go too!











We told Alex to steer the airplane, and he grabbed the gun to "steer".













Wow! This is so cool!














AAAHHHHH!! It's getting so high! LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!














The fishies, or chichi's as alex calls them!
















So cool!

















His little head poking out was so cute!


















Cam and Kissy! They're so cute together!
This year, the fair was the same as always, great food and medioker (sp) entertainment! Thursday night we went to the rodeo with Bonnie and Shane. The kids lost intrest pretty quickly! They enjoyed it for about an hour, or less..... They loved the small animal tent! Alex told me he wants a baby goat, baby lamb, baby piggy, baby duck, baby easter bunny, baby chicken, and a baby froggy?????..... He's a weird little duck! Friday afternoon we took Alex on the rides. He had a blast, but when we returned later to go on some rides with his cousins, he freaked out! I think one of the rides (probably the airplane) scared him and then he was just ,scared! We learned that he was afraid of heights! We didn't know that until he went on the merry-go-round! We tried to get him to go on the rides again on Saturday, but he was too scared, so we have tickets left over!
I was so glad to see the fair leave town! I know in a couple months I'll be anxious for it to come back! For now, I'm so gald it's over!




















No comments: