Life has been so stressfull! The closer we get to moving the more stressed/sad i become. I'm so excited to start a new life somewhere else, but so sad to leave everthing that I know. I really do know in my heart that everything will be ok. I just hope I can make it until then! I'm not a very good "stressed" person! Some people are stress eaters, well i'm a stress non-eater! By the time we leave i will have lost all my baby weight :) and then some :(.. That and I get short! I've been so cranky and irratable! I really dont mean to be, i just am. I've been trying to get stuff ready to pack up, papers organised to pack up. I got rid of most of my kid's toys and I have so much stuff to go thru! I hate moving! I've never moved halfway across country before, but I can imagine that it super sucks!! We have to leave alot of stuff behind because it would cost us way too much to get a trailer big enough to haul everything. Life is crazy right now!!Wednesday, March 10, 2010
STRESS!!!
Life has been so stressfull! The closer we get to moving the more stressed/sad i become. I'm so excited to start a new life somewhere else, but so sad to leave everthing that I know. I really do know in my heart that everything will be ok. I just hope I can make it until then! I'm not a very good "stressed" person! Some people are stress eaters, well i'm a stress non-eater! By the time we leave i will have lost all my baby weight :) and then some :(.. That and I get short! I've been so cranky and irratable! I really dont mean to be, i just am. I've been trying to get stuff ready to pack up, papers organised to pack up. I got rid of most of my kid's toys and I have so much stuff to go thru! I hate moving! I've never moved halfway across country before, but I can imagine that it super sucks!! We have to leave alot of stuff behind because it would cost us way too much to get a trailer big enough to haul everything. Life is crazy right now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You have every right to be stressed right now and irritable. Plus even when you are, what you call irritable, is nothing from you. You are still a sweet heart. Oh by the way If you guys are driving through Missouri you can use our place as a hotel for a night. We'd love to have you guys:)
We might have to! I dont think we can drive that long with out sleeping :) At least I cant. I'd kill us, which would be very bad!
Well just let me know. We'd love to have you. I guess it all depends on which way you take.
I dont know what way we're going. All I know is it is going to be the suckiest, longest drive ever! I'll have two small children and a cat. It's gonna be a long drive, LOL!
Post a Comment