Saturday, March 27, 2010

As of Late...

Good new's of sorts... Our plan to move to Georgia has been put on hold (not sure for how long..). Our new plan, can go one of two ways. Danny just turned in his resume to a soil company. He was told about it from a friend, they are looking to hire a foreman and are ok with inexpirience. We aren't completly sure what his job would be, but he'd get paid prevailing wadge. We'd make alot of money! He handed in his resume, sometime this week and we are now waiting to hear back from them!
Plan B. He has had a few projects, here and there, but only has one more house, that should be coming up with in the next couple months, and after that, we have no work and haven't even heard of any. If we dont get the soil company job, we'll stay for a while and as soon as we can, we'll head out of here to GA! Right now we do not have an exact plan, other than sit and wait. It can be very stressfull, not knowing what tomorrow will bring.
I am excited to know that we will still be here for Thanksgiving! We have three baby's coming into the family, one in Aug, two in Sept. I was sad thinking that I probably wouldn't see them until they were 3, but now I get to see them at Thanksgiving time. I'm so excited about that!

No comments: