Saturday, January 23, 2010

Operation Pottie Time On Hold!

This is Alex when he was about 7 months old.
So, to save myself from going insane, I decided to hold off on the pottie training for just a little while. I tried for a week, trying everything that i've heard about, putting him on the toilet every 10-15 min, putting the little training pottie out where he can use it whenever he has to use it, letting him sit in his poopie forever, ect. Nothing worked! I even tried having him stand up to go peepee like a boy, and that didnt work. I'm not the most patient person, and got tired of cleaning pee and poop off the floor (yes, he pooped on the floor!) I'm going to try again after his 3rd birthday, which is only 1 week away!! If anybody has any suggestions (that I have not used yet) I'm open to taking them..

No comments: