Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Think It's Funny...

Alex when he was about 9/10 months old

Cam at 10, 1/2 months old.

What do I think is so funny about my boys? I think that it's so funny that two boys that have the same parents are so different! They look quite alike. Cam has chubbier cheeks, blue eyes, blonde-ish hair, really light skin, and what we like to call the Leavitt nose alittle turned up at the end. Alex on the other hand has brown hair, brown eyes, olive complection, and Danny's nose. They do look like brothers, but so different! Their personalities are also so different! Alex has always been a little high strung (kinda like his mama!). He stresses about the little things, alittle ornery, and wants everything just so! His personality is just like mine!! Cam on the other hand is so laid back (although he's been quite fussy lately), just goes with the flow, happy to do whatever, just really easy going. His personality is just like his daddy's! They are so funny! I love those little boys of mine!! Alex was always so determined just to get up and go! He crawled at 8 months, which isnt early, but i can remember the first time he tried to walk. It was so funny because he was only 6 or 7 months old! He'd just barely learned how to pull himself up to standing. I was sitting on the couch and he was on the floor playing. He pulled himself up to standing then turned let go of the couch, took one step and face planted!! It was so funny! I had to remind him that he was still only a baby and didn't know how to walk yet! He didnt try that again until he was about 10 or so months. Then he started walking at 11 months! Cam started crawling about 8, 1/2 months, again not early at all! He has no desire to start walking! He can stand on his own, with no support, but he refuses to. I'd be surprised it he walked before 14-15 months! Cam is more into getting Daddy's laptop and doing "the works!". Funny, sweet little baby's!!


4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Such cute little boys!! :)

Andrea said...

Thankyou!

Joan said...

look at your baby! he's not a baby! we haven't seen you guys in so long. cute cute boys...you're not so shabby yourself, miss skinny jeans.

Andrea said...

Nope he's a big boy now.. (or so he thinks..) I may fit into my skinny jeans, but I swear they used to fit me much cuter than they do now..