


So, most of you know that Danny has been working up around Salt Lake, going on three wks now. I am very greatfull that they have work up there, and that his big bro's Scott and Mark are willing to pay him and Brian and Layne to take him into their home, but it has been so hard on me!! Alex throws temper tantrums at least once a day, like you wouldn't believe, and Cam now that I have changed formula's and bottles, has been doing so much better. His bad days have gotten far and few between, but he still has days that he wont sleep and cries alot, and he still wakes up twice a night. I feel kinda alone in the world, here with my two year old and new born. Some days I just feel like crying because I get so bored and lonley! I kind of feel abandond. It really has been hard!!! I guess what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger!! I hope that Danny will get some work closer to home, soon!!! I dont know how long I can keep my sanity!
Here are some pics of my adorable little boys!!!

3 comments:
I know this wont make you feel better but i would die to be in your position (of sorts). The being home with the kids not the not having a husband thing. I have kinda been the opposite lately. That week off with Devri was so awsome it had just been so hard going back to work. I feel like crying every day at work cause i cant be with her. I would give anything to have the stresses of family instead of the stresses of work that dont matter. But I totally understand the lonelyness i would have such a hard time with out Brians help. I totally think you need to follow danny up next week that way you can get away for a week and by the end youll be wishing to be by your self. Come up soon.
I love being at home with the kids. It's just the no break thing. I wwould hate to have to leave them everyday to go to work, I just wish there was somebody here to fall back on when I feel like pulling my hair out. It's hard being a "single mom" (I feel like a single mom) I'm going to try to talk Danny into letting us come up with him. I can take my own car, that way he wouldnt have to bring us all home just to go right back up.
Being a stay at home mom IS a blessing but it is SOOOO hard sometimes - especially when you can't break away for some adult company and conversation. I feel for you. Hang in there!
Post a Comment