HAHA!! I had to be on oxygen because his heartrate kept dropping. I love newborns too! I've decided I'd rather have three new borns than a two year old(j/k) I do love it though. Cam is such a good baby!
Daniel and I have been married since January 2004. We have three very sweet little boys Alex (5 yrs), Cam (3 yrs), and Jonathon (1 yr). We are expecting our last and final baby due April 2, who just so happens to be a girl. We cant wait to see our little princess :)
5 comments:
Very sweet. Congrats.
Yay! Congrats you two (well, three) I love the picture of you gassing yourself!
There's nothing better than a newborn baby. I especially love that last picture. He is beautiful.
HAHA!! I had to be on oxygen because his heartrate kept dropping.
I love newborns too! I've decided I'd rather have three new borns than a two year old(j/k) I do love it though. Cam is such a good baby!
so very cute....especially the pic. of dan!
what a cute little guy!
Post a Comment