

Cam will be two weeks old tomorrow. Let me just say that he has been a dream!!! He is down to only waking up two times during the night. I put him to bed at 10, 10:30, just depends on when he wakes up to eat then he doesn't wake up until about 1:30 to 2:30 then he wakes up again at about 5:30 to 6:30 then sleeps until 8 when Alex wakes up. I just keep waiting for all hell to break loose, for him to just stop being so good, but hopefully he'll comtinue to be a good boy.
Our adjustment (mine and Alex's) to having another baby has been, also surprisingly easy.I really thought that Alex would become a complete monster, but he hasn't been all that bad. He is such a momma's boy i thought that he would freak out about the other baby taking most of my attention, but Alex really loves his little baby and doesn't mind me holding him. So far, all my fears have not been an issue, and HOPEFULLY!!!! they will continue to be a non issue.

No comments:
Post a Comment