Sunday, March 29, 2009

One month old!!!


















Our little prince turned one month old on Friday. He is such a sweet little thing, and he's growing like a weed!!! He can now focus on people, and the t.v. ;) and loves his older brother who is constantly giving him hugs and kisses, but also kicks him in the head on occasion (what are big brothers for?!) He is not as good as a sleeper as he was the first two weeks. He now wakes up every 2 to 3 hours to eat and gets super gassy at 3 in the morning. Last night he actually kept us all awake (including Alex), but thank goodness for gripe water. He gets so gassy that even gas drops dont help, but gripe water works miracles!! We feel really blessed to have him in our lives, for he is such a sweet little thing!!! I cant wait til he sleeps a little better, though. I actually do enjoy the bonding time we get together with a couple night time feedings, but every two or three hours is kind of rough!! I wish I could sleep in, but with Alex that's non existing, and with napping, they happen to not want to nap at the same time. I think they like making my life a little more stressfull!! I try to take a nap after Alex wakes up from his nap and Cam is finally asleep, but Alex throws toys at me, so it's kind of hard to sleep. Anyways, I cant wait for him to start smiling real smiles and he has started to try and coo, but i think that is about a wk away or so.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant believe he is already a month old. that went by so stinking fast. He is so cute i hope we have a boy next. Im glad him and Alex are doing so well together.

Andrea said...

It went by so fast!!! I cant believe its been a month either!! Him and Alex are best friends until he starts crying then Alex tries to hit him. Alex is such a stinker!!!

Alan and Tessa said...

Hey Andrea your family is so cute!

Joan said...

can't wait to hold the little guy!

Janis said...

LOVE the tongue pic! :)