Sunday, February 1, 2009

Alex is TWO!!!




Yummy Yummy!!Alex is licking the frosting off his face Alex and daddy with the "Ooh Ha cate"
We celebrated Alex's birthday one day early. His birthday is actually today (the first of Feb) but I didnt want his birthday party to be about a football game that I dont want to watch in the first place. I wanted it to be his day even though i doubt he would even know the difference, but I would:) Anyways, We had all the cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents here to celebrate with us. It was a good night!

4 comments:

Jim and Sue said...

I didn't realize that Alex and our grandson, Brandon, shared a birthday. Happy birthday to Alex!

Andrea said...

Happy birthday to Brandon, too:)

Anonymous said...

Happy bithday alex. so is it wierd to have a 2 year old and almost have a new baby. did you ever think you would get to this point. i know i didnt.

Andrea said...

Thankyou!! When I was growing up, all I wanted to be was a mommy, so it was always something that I hoped for and the fact that it actually is happening is AWESOME!! Now I just cant wait for the little booger to get here:)