Even though i'm not due for a little less than six months, I can not decide wheather I want to breast feed this baby or not. Alex was strictly formula fed from the beginning, and other than trying to down bottles of tylenol, he's perfectly healthy. The thought of pulling out my boobie anytime the baby is hungry gives me the willies, even though there is the option to pump all the time, i just dont think that I have the patients to do that.They both have pros and cons and I have a while to decide.
Opinions are apreciated, cause I really dont know what I want to do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I tried to breast feed Devri and she wasn't wanting to. Im sure if i kept going and stuck with it she would have caught on but i was stressing out way to much. So i decided to go to formula because i realized i didn't have to be so so stressed out & she would still get the nutrients she needed on formula. Plus when we got prego my doc told us now a days there is almost no nutritional difference. And i felt creepy fliping my boob out in public also.
K well it really grossed me out to think about it. But when it came time it is free and it's always there. No making a bottle and no packing formula around.
I know that I want to try to breast feed, I just dont know if i'll stick with it. It is free and that is a huge pluss!!!! twenty bucks a week or $120 a month to buy a case got really really expensive! I'm going to try it and hopefully the baby catches on quickly cause I think that I will lose intrest if it doesn't. If i do end up breast feeding i think i will definatly pump for when we go out in public.
I think that i'll probably supliment with formula too. AAHHH!!! It still scares me!
HAVE FUN WITH THAT, DAWG. SRSLY.
Did you not breast feed your kids Nadja? I think my next kid is going straight to the bottle, for me it was just way easyer and a whole lot less stressfull.
I just have to try it!! I almost felt guilty for not trying to with Alex. The whole thought of a baby sucking on my boobie kinda gives me the willies, but i at least have to try it.
TAG UR IT!
Post a Comment