Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The 5THE FIVE10 years ago I:
1. I was 14 years old
2. I was a freshmen in high school
3. I had my first boyfriend
4. I was a cheerleader
5. I changed my hair color every other week

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. put laundry away
2. clean up after the boys
3. make some home made chicken noodle soup for dinner
4. rest, so I can get over this stupid cold!!
5. drink lots of fluids!!!!

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Icecream
2 peanutbutter and honey sandwhiches
3. any kind of sandwhiches, yummy!!!!
4. right now, not a craving i give into very often, cause I dont wanna get fat, mcdonnalds french fries. I crave them!!!
5.dr. pepper

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. build my dream house
2. buy me a brand new denali!!!
3.buy Danny his challenger
4. go places i've never been
5. start a college fund for the kids


5 places I have lived:
1. Logandale
2. Provo
3. Logandale
4. Overton
5. sorry no #5!

Five jobs I have had:
1. My Twinn
2. care giver for my grandma bowler
3. lins, lins pharmacy
4. Mommy
5. Wife, somewhat secretary too :p

I tag...Bonnie, Layne, Joan, Naha, Nellie




Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

3 comments:

Joan said...

Ok - dork! I just updated my blog - so give me a day or 2 and I will tag someone else. You're too cute!

Anonymous said...

ok whats my twinn it sounds creepy. Anyways i just finished my five.

Andrea said...

My twinn is a store that makes dolls up to look like people! for example.... you could take in a picture of devri and they would make a doll to look just like her down to moles and freckles. it is a very creepy thing, and a very creepy store!!!