Saturday, August 23, 2008

Well.........

Slowly, but surely my energy has started to come back. I'm not at %100 yet, but I really dont think that I will be for the rest of my life. :) Now, if the nausia would go away for good, i'd be great! Yesterday, Alex and I went over to a new friends house. If it weren't for Danny building homes, I would'nt meat as many people.(I've met two of my friends through him building homes) She has a little girl who is almost two and a six month old. Alex had so much fun, that he cried when we left (he was extremly sleepy, so that probably had something to do with it) He was out before we pulled onto the highway.
I borrowed my moms nintendo d.s. so I could play her guitar hero. I'm not really into playing video games (they always give me a headache) but, guitar hero is soooo much fun. I was playing and trying to sing along with the music and Danny came in and looked at me like I was completly crazy!!! I kinda suck at playing it, but I have gotten better. It's highly addicting, so I tried to get Danny to play it so he could become addicted then he could buy me one of my own. He didn't go for that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah im so excitted for you im sure another couple weeks and youll be 100%. My next pregnancy is probably going to be horible because Devri was such an easy pregnancy. I never tryed the guitar hero but I have whatched my nephew. It looks pretty fun. We dont have any sort of gaming consol, well i might have my regular ninendo somewhere ;)

Andrea said...

We have 2 x box 360's. Alex shoved a cd in one of them when there was already a cd in it and it broke the spinny thingy. I'm going to see if my brother can fix it and if he can you could buy it. It would be alot cheaper than buying a brand new one;)