Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Ugh!!!!!
So..... This baby could not come any sooner! I keep hoping that I will get my energy back, but that never seems to happen. I find the fact that my house is a mess very frusterating, but I'm too tired to do anything about it. We have'nt had a really good cooked meal in about three weeks. I just find everything to be extremly frusterating, and I dont know what to do about it. I have so much work to do for Danny (bookkeeping) and the only time I can get anything done around the house is when Alex is asleep. The house and laundry comes first and by the time I'm done with that, Alex is awake. When Alex goes to bed at 8:00 I fight to stay awake for an hour or so, then I too, go to sleep. All I can say is that March 2 seems like it's sooooo far away,(even though i do not intend to go to my due date!!) The end of Feb is also very far away, but it is sooner than the begining of March.:) I think I just complain too much and am getting impatient while waiting for the fun part of pregnancy to begin. I cant wait to feel the baby move around, even though i sometimes can feel the little fluttering of the baby inside, but it's not quite the same. And I'm definatly impatiently waiting to find out the sex of our baby. I want to go shopping so bad!! But, it's hard to do when you dont know what you're having. Blah blah blah!! I could complain more, but I wont, for whose ever sake is actually reading this:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Im sorry your so tired, But you know what i think. Play & enjoy your time alone with Alex, Nap when he naps & make danny bring home some take out. Try not to stress over the house to much even though i know how calm and better you feel when its clean (im the same way) I have started cleaning 1 room a day and doing one load of laundry a day. Its helped emensly, after a week of doing it, it only takes me 5 to 10 min to clean the room im on and then i can play with devri the rest of the night & i keeps the house moderatly clean. Anyways im sure your sick of helpfull hints, so i just hope it starts getting better.
Helpfull hints are always helpfull. I try to play with Alex, but most days I end up laying on the couch while Alex climbes all over me and sits on my head. I wish I was more fun for him, but I'm not.One good thing is that me not being so much fun, it has made him closer with Danny. He has always been the biggest mommas boy, it makes me happy that he wants to play with Daddy instead of me. I'll have to try to clean my house that way. I have to clean the living room and kitchen every single day, and the rest of the house kinda gets ignored. It completly drives me nuts!! hopefully your advice helps, and I'm sure it will:)
Post a Comment