I sure do love my little Doodle Bug! He is such a sweet little boy, with such a strong personality! I'm one lucky momma to have such amazing kids!
Thursday, March 13, 2014
Doodles Is Five!!!
Cam turned five on Feb 27. I'm lame and am just getting to posting! I have pics, but they are on my camera, and I'm on my Ipad. He had preschool on his birthday, which made it easy for last minute shopping and cleaning for his party!! Two hours with only one kid running around! It makes it easier, trust me!! We had all the cousins, and grandparents come over. We sang happy birthday. We had cake and ice cream. It was a good time!! I am having a hard time with him being five! this means I will have TWO kids in school next year. This FREAKS me out!!! It means I only have two more kids before they are all in school! I'm sure there will be a time when I'm glad all my kids are in school, but for now, I can't wrap my head around that! I'm not cool with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment