This weekend (the 24th) Danny and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary (woohoo!!). We went to Mesquite and we saw "Lone Survivor", then after we went to dinner at The Panda Garden. Our waiter was terrible!! We went birthday shopping for Alex, then came home.
We've all been battling a terrible chest/sinus cold thingy... We've all had such terrible coughs!! It has not been fun! My nephew was diagnosed with influenza recently. It terrifies me! I do NOT want any of my kids to come down with it, but I'm super worried about Elyse, since she is only 10 months old. I HATE illness!!! I'd like to just keep my children in a plastic bubble this time of year. I know keeping them from all illness would do nothing for their immune systems, but it's frustrating for me!
Lice is going around the Elementary school. I got a letter stating that somebody in Alex's class had lice. They checked all the kids and said that they should continue to be checked for the next two weeks. I'm not cool with lice.. If one kid gets it, it's a matter of time before the entire family and or school gets it. It's disgusting!! (no, Alex does not have it.)
Soon, our family "Birthday Season" will be in full force! You know how there's a holiday season that consists of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years? Well, we have "Birthday Season" it start's with Alex- on Feb. 1. then Cam- Feb. 27, then Elyse- March 13, then last but not least, Jonny- April 11. We really did try to spread them out, but it didn't end up that way. We are happy that we have all our little munchkins, even if their birthdays are super close to each other!! It gets expensive, being a couple months after Christmas, but it's cool!
For today- we are ditching church.. We all still have coughs and runny noses. I think that the "sickness" part is over with, but our coughs and constant nose blowing is quite annoying!
Life has been pretty uneventful. Doing the day to day thing. Life is good!! I can't complain too much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment