He didn't quite know what to do or think
Danny giving Alex a pep talk
Mom, what are you doing here?
All ready for his first day of school!
Alex started school this year. His first day went a little like this... We got up around 9:30 a.m.. Alex was so excited, it's all he could talk about! He was all grown up and going to school!I fed the kids breakfast, played for a short time, then fed the kids lunch. After lunch it was time to get Alex ready for school and get myself and all the kids ready for the day. By this time it was time to go outside to wait for the bus. While waiting I had a really hard time keeping it together! Alex kept saying "I know you're gonna miss me mom, but sometimes you just have to let me go.". This just made me tear up more! i couldn't believe how big he'd gotten! His bus got here and I was so busy crying my eye's out that I didnt even get a picture of him climbing on the bus for the first time. I serously cried, hard, for 20 minutes! We then went to the school to show him where to go, and I cried some more. By the time the bus had shown up I was calm and finally had a hold of myself! We waited forever for the bus to show up then we sat and watched the kids play in the blistering heat, then once the teachers called all the kids in we left.
I can homestly say that I wish kindergarten was full day. I thought i'd have a rough time, but he's not gone long enough for my to get anything done, lol! It would be cool if he was gone all day. I still have a lot of anxiety about him riding the bus. The second week of school, he got off the bus, almost in tears, saying that there was a little girl calling him garbage and obviosly it hurt his feelings! I talked to his bus driver and she exactly who the girl was because a lot of parents had complained about her being a bully. Thank goodness that it has stopped and he's having a good time! Learning lots, making friends. I'm happy for my little man. I'm very proud of him and love him so much! Everything is good!






No comments:
Post a Comment