Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years

So, you know I'm bored when I blog about nothing, hahaha! This year for New Years Eve, we stayed home (as we usually do) and watched a movie. I guess I dont care that much about celebrating a new year. While Danny and I were watching our movie, I fell asleep on the couch (about 10:30) then he woke me up at about 11:30 telling me I'm not supposed to sleep yet. I told his I was just too tired to stay awake and wanted to go to bed, so I did :). He "tried" to wake me up at 12, but I was too tired to even wake up long enough to say happy new year, hahaha! Yeah, I was an awesome date!
Here's to hopefully a better year than 2010! 2010 was much better than 2009 (tons better!) but our little economy still needs much improvement! Hopefully this year brings plentifull (in every way possible) to all!

No comments: