Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Whole Lotta Nothin Goin On

How the kids watch Saturday morning cartoons (dog included)
This pic is kinda old, but this was the cuteset face! I called it the squinchy face! So adorable :)


Alex trying to keep the aliens out of his head. (hahahahaha, just kidding.)
Not alot has been going on lately. Life has just been crazy and stressfull! Danny has alot of work coming up, but we are patiently waiting for it to happen. (couldn't happen soon enough!) The kids are super crazy! Alex is a stinker,cute and sweet, but a complete stinker! Cam is also a stinker (already going through the terrible two's) and also very cute and sweet! Cam learned a new word today. Taco! We had taco's for dinnner and the word stuck with him! He even called Alex a taco, so funny!
Anyways, I wish there was alot to report, but there is not much! Oh, one thing! We are getting a loan mod on our house. We close the beginning of Aug! :) Very happy news for us! Our house payments are just more than we can afford right now and the bank has actually been very helpfull! I just really cant wait for life to become less stressfull! (neither can the kids!) I really dont mean to be so cranky! I guess I just dont handle lifes stresses very well! I'm tired all the time and super cranky! Sorry to my family!
So, for now, that is our life! Stressfull, we're extremly poor! , We dont know when Danny's job's are going to start (within the next couple weeks, hopefully) and we dont know if he'll be able to stay on top, I just want us to keep busy! Would it be selffish if I prayed for money? (hahaha, just kidding)


3 comments:

Blair and Ciara said...

Ok the taco thing is adorable. And I am really happy that Danny has work lined up. You think you are cranky when you are stressed but your cranky is what other people are on their good days :)

Andrea said...

Oh, you are so sweet! I really am a hag!

Joan said...

cute boys! they are getting so big.