Cam is now 16 months old and just barely got his 12 month check up. I dont mean to be a slacker when it comes to this, it just ended up that way! He was 20 lbs 2 oz, 3%, 30 inches 5% and his head was also in the 5%. He's just a teeny little guy! He's perfectly healthy and oh so sweet! The doctor asked me if I wanted to get his 15 month shots as well as his 12 months, and i declined! The 12 month shots made Alex so sick, I didnt want Cam to suffer anymore than he should have to. So, in 3 months I have to take him in for his 15.... It sucks to be behind!Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Cam's 12 Month Check Up!
Cam is now 16 months old and just barely got his 12 month check up. I dont mean to be a slacker when it comes to this, it just ended up that way! He was 20 lbs 2 oz, 3%, 30 inches 5% and his head was also in the 5%. He's just a teeny little guy! He's perfectly healthy and oh so sweet! The doctor asked me if I wanted to get his 15 month shots as well as his 12 months, and i declined! The 12 month shots made Alex so sick, I didnt want Cam to suffer anymore than he should have to. So, in 3 months I have to take him in for his 15.... It sucks to be behind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment