Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday Night Football!

Tonight for the BYU game Danny had Henry, Trudy Bradford, Cal Payne, and Bruce Fox over. When Danny told me that everybody was coming over, I was excited, but was kind of worried about him having to sitch back and forth between chanels because LSU was also playing. When I asked him what he was going to do, he said " I'm gonna bring in the t.v. from our bed room". And that he did! When I saw it, I just sat there and laughed, and asked me what was so funny.. I said We have two t.v.'s in the same room with two different football games on, it's just funny! Then he thought about it and agreed.. We had a steak dinner, with baked potatos and potato salad. What a fun way to spend an evening!
The set up..




Danny bbq'ing some steaks




How many men does it take to bbq some steaks? answer-3






The Boys eating their steak and potatoes























































No comments: