Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rocket is Two Years and 6 Months old today!!

Alex, a couple hours after he was born
One month old taking a nap with mama (which we did every day until he was 3 months old)

Two months old, Hangin out with daddy


On his Blessing day (2 months old)



4 months old ( I ran to the store one day and he was asleep on the couch and Danny propped him up on a pillow and put sunglasses on him)




3 months old Happy little boy





5 months old taking a bath. His favorite time of the day!!















6 months old pushing up on his arms







him trying to figure out how to crawl at 7 months











Still trying..........








then he'd get down on his belly and kick his legs really fast























Learned to sit up unsupported by the 7th month













This was the first time he pulled himself up to standing (when not in his crib) when he was 7 months old













Crawling by 8 months














TOUCH DOWN!!! We tought him that football season when he was 8 months old


















First Halloween was Tigger.8 months old















Emptied out this cupboard 100 times a day 9 months old



















First Christmas was 10 months old


















He was14 months old here




















15 months old























Second Christmas just under 2 years old





















2nd Birthday February 1
























2 1/2 years old!!!
I dont think that I've ever done a big post for Alex, and I didn't have a blog when he was born. Even tho he's 2 1/2 now and I have another kid, it still seems like yesterday that I found out I was pregnant with him. It wasn't an " easy pregancy" and it seemed like it was even harder to get pregnant with him. Before I got Pregnant with Alex I had two miscairages. The first one I was almost 10 weeks along and the baby died due to lack of perjestrone that I was not producing. The second one was about 3 months after the first and I was only about 6 weeks along. It took me nine months to get pregnant again, then it was a "good" pregnancy. I had no complications until later on when i was diagnosed with gestational diabetes but I never let that bring me down. I was called the food nazzi by my dr because I was not going to have to give myself insalin shots, so I was on a very strict diet, but it payed off because Alex was born a beautiful 6lb 5oz 19 in baby with no complications (and I never had to give myself shots!!).
Alex has been spoiled rotten since the day he was born mostly because I never thought it would happen for me. He has for the most part always gotten everything he ever wanted and is a little bit of a monster because of it, but he's my little monster:) I love my little Rocket so much!! I can not believe how fast he's grown up!!! Sweet boy!!
P.S. Alex started walking at 11 months and i'm so... scared Cam will do the same, or even earlier...scary!!






















2 comments:

Jim and Sue said...

It's fun to read Alex's "story". Cute pictures. Wish you guys could have come to the reunion, but at least you escaped the bug so many of us got.

Andrea said...

Thankyou. We were somewhat planning on coming, but money is too tight right now.