Sunday, February 8, 2009

Proud of us!!

So, today Danny, Alex, and I went to church!! We haven't been in about a year or so, and so we just decided it was time!!! We know that we should go every week, but us being the heathens we are, we very rarely go. It started at 1:00 p.m. which is Alex's nap time so we only stayed for sacrament meeting, but it's a start. Dont you think? Alex was surprisingly very well behaved! He loved singing!!! As a matter of fact, he loved it so much that people were turning around to look at him. He was pretty restless, trying to keep himself awake. He was climbing all over me sitting down, then standing up again, but he never made a fuss and only tried to get off the bench twice. Danny and I thought that he would be more difficult, but he was a good little boy. Anyways, I was proud of us for making it to sacrament meeting, and maybe we'll start going more often??!!

5 comments:

Jim and Sue said...

Good for you!

Andrea said...

Thankyou!!

Sammie said...

Good for you guys! Church is tough with little ones but its usually worth it. I bet Alex would really love nursery.

Andrea said...

Thankyou!! The only problem with nursery is that it's way past nap time! If we went to church earlier it wouldn't be a problem, but since it starts at 1:00 Alex is already tired, even though he did do really well, I dont think he could last that long.

Joan said...

YEAH! I'm so glad for you!