It's been a while since I've posted anything, so here's something new (i guess). Well, my due date is approaching rather quickly (the 2nd of March) and my induction date is approaching even faster (February 27) I still have so much that I would like to do before the baby gets here, but I'm not sure if it will get done in time. I have been so exhauseted lately that I get one room presentable, then I need to rest and am dead for the rest of the day. I really just need to force myself to get it all done, then I wont have to worry about it! This pregnancy has just completly kicked my butt!!!
At my last app my dr decided to do an ultra sound because I'm measuring a three wks small, but according to the u.s everything was great!! My fluid was good, and so was the baby, he's just going to be little. I cant wait to hold the little guy!!! Alex on the other hand is a little in denile. I think that he just thinks mommy is fat and her fat likes to kick him when he's cuddling. It's funny because he'll try to push my belly out of his way, and I keep telling him that mommy's belly is going to be there for a little while longer, then he'll get a new baby brother. I'm just a little nervouse about the sleepless nights and dealing with a needy todler. It's going to be a little difficult at first!! especially with the whole breast feeding thing. We'll get the hang of it though.
Alex has had the flue for the past couple days. It has been really rough!!!! He wants to cuddle with somebody every waking moment, and he wont really eat anything. I really just want to get him well before we bring the baby home, next week. If he's not well by Monday I'm going to take him to the dr and demand that he be put on antibiotics because I am having this baby on Friday!! I cant bring a new baby home to a sick kid. It would be a complete pain in the butt!!! Have two screaming kids, no thankyou! Anyways, next update will be with the baby:) I cant wait:)!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm looking forward to that next update! Good luck!
Thankyou!! I cant wait:)
What hospital will you be at? We'll be in town, and I'd love to see the little squirt. :) Good Luck!
Post a Comment